Founded in 1961, Saint Andrew is part of the Presbyterian Church (USA). We are a congregation of people who trust and obey Jesus Christ. As such, we the members, are the body that carries on His mission today.
Therefore, we intend to:
- Provide opportunities for people to know and care for one another.
- Worship and celebrate life in ways that are meaningful and satisfying, and which glorify God.
- Conduct an education program that helps people of all ages to increase their knowledge and understanding of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Relate to our world community in such a way as to show that we care and to alleviate human need.
- Say and do those things which will let others know that being a part of the Christian community is good news and that they are invited to join.
- Maintain and use church facilities in such a way as to show our regard for Jesus Christ.
- Develop human and financial resources to carry on our mission.
- Develop leaders and an organization that will help us accomplish our mission.